Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Perhaps

I can't plan my life.  I can look forward.  I can hope.  But plans are not possible.  Unless they are God's plans.  Because His plans stand.  Forever.  And He plans for my good.  For the purpose He planned for me since the beginning of time.  And He didn't plan for my life to be a performance.  Nor an effort to get a good grade.  He planned for me to live and move and have my very being in Him.  And to use my life to declare His goodness, grace and mercy.
Perhaps is the best I can do as far as plans.  Perhaps I will.....
And perhaps is good enough.  Because I know the One who has the plan.  And I'm ok.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.