Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Space

He won't leave me alone.  It's getting more difficult as he keeps saying that he will.  Keeps saying that he can be at the house and give me space.  But....he can't.  I know that he is feeling lost.  But, he is making me figure it out for him.  He is using our old habits.  And I'm just not doing very well with it.
He waits for me to solve the problem then has a list of reasons that the solution doesn't work.  If I give him options, none of them are good enough.  If I didn't think that it would be so hard to get him out later on when I want to sell, I'd leave the house and let him stay.
Tough time for my heart.  Like an every single day having to do the same thing over again.  He just doesn't get or  care that it's not gaining what he hopes.  He hopes that it's all going to go away.  Twould be nice.  But it's not possible.  The things that have happened and are happening...they are not ok.  I just need to breathe.  He's afraid to let me.  Because he will lose something.  I'm losing something with things how they are.  And it hurts.  So....I know how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.