Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Living Proof

He surrounds me.  Hems me in.  There is nowhere that I can flee from God's presence.  Because running away from Him is impossible.  He goes with me.  Goes before me.  Knows my thoughts and my fears before I think or have them.  And He is not put off by my weakness nor my pain.  He understands it.  He knew me before I was born.  He loved me before I was named.  He doesn't just look down at me, He stays with me.  And takes me with Him.  Hard for me to comprehend.  But easy for me to know....because I have experienced it.
Life is hard.  Like a war that is raging.  Battles on every front.  And this soldier is tired.  Can barely hold her sword.  Her armor needs repair.  She needs a break in the battle to regroup and refresh.  And He gets that too.  He is for me.  Not against me.  He lifts up my head.  He holds me in the palm of His hand.
And He sits with me during the long nights.
I am living proof.  Of His faithfulness.
Look....I survived.  To see another day begin.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.