Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

mspy

Wow.  I just saw a referring url on my stats.  It was called "mspy".  So, being me, I looked it up.  It's a phone where you can monitor someone's emails, sim card etc.  Wow, really?  It says on the website "you can control your husband."  What does that mean?  Knowledge is power?  Anyone who is that deceiving or in a relationship that has gone to that level should know this little tidbit before they spend the hundred bucks.....it's over sweetie.  If you are so freaked out that you are going behind his back (ditto to husbands doing it) then the trust is GONE. Not going....gone.
And, why be so sneaky?  If you don't trust what they say or what they are doing....hmmm.  Well, do you really want to be in a relationship with them?  Just seems odd to me.  Controlling.  Yuck.  Just go ahead and say what you want and what you need.  See where that gets you.  Then make good choices on how to live your life.  But don't do it in a paranoid, sneaky, underhanded way.  There's a reason we can't read people's minds.  God is kind.  Because everything we think or jot down is not what we intend.
Still mind blown.
grace to you.

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean your husband is watching your computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it means....I just found it....um...fascinating?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.