Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Some Days

Some days I stand tall.  Some days I hope big.  Some days I am absolutely filled with the joy of life.  Some days I fall down.  Some days I scrape my knees and cry on the ground.  Some days I just don't want to get up again. Some days my head is bowed by weight.  Some days my heart is burdened by decisions and worries.  Some days I skip and jump.  Some days I see every little bit of beauty this world has to offer.  Some days.  But every day, I am carried.  By the One who carried my sin to the cross.  And met the price of it there.  Who knew every failure, every victory and wasn't impressed by either.....only by His love and commitment to exactly who I am in a place where even I can barely venture.  And yet He carries me.  My burdens.  My being.  My gifts.  My needs.  He isn't hindered by what I am not.  Ever.  I breathe Him in.  And on any day, that is enough.

grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.