Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hitting Send

I just sent the longest rambling, tired, unedited email.  Guess we'll see what comes of it.  Who ever knows?  I have thought of asking to meet with him with a counselor so that I can say what I need to to his face.  Without the hindrance of feeling so vulnerable and like I'll be raked over the coals and trivialized.  But...who wants to pay  hundred bucks to do that?
All morning I just keep wondering....could i do this four more years and THEN just walk away?  I don't know.  Because it's so hard.  And he so doesn't acknowledge how hard it is for me.  He pushes me to make it better. He doesn't honor my feelings with compassion.  I know that feelings aren't everything...but....they are SOMETHING.
I hit send.  I said what I thought.  It was hard.  Very.  I've made lunch.  I've cooked a pie.  I've asked him to be gone today.  We'll see if he will.
So. Very.  Tired.  And cold.  And numb.  And afraid.  And resigned.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.