Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life, Love, Joy, Abundance



Jesus came to give life....ABUNDANT life.  

a·bun·dant

  [uh-buhn-duhnt]  Show IPA
adjective
1.
present in great quantity; more than adequate;oversufficient: an abundant supply of water.
2.
well supplied; aboundinga river abundant in salmon.
3.
richly supplied: an abundant land.


Abundant.  Not holding back.  I LIKE that!  The very reason He came was to give life.  Real life.  Full life.  Life worth living.  And to think that I somehow took my eyes from what He came to give and was convinced that it all revolved around what I had to do or give.  What I had to make work.  I can't make anything work.  But, I can accept His gift and cling to it forever from here on out.  Never again letting anyone steal the joy or life or peace or faith that I was given as a gift.  
And as each of you are on my heart today....I pray it for you too.  Abundant life.  Abundant love.  Abundant hope.  Abundant.......not just scraping by.  
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.