Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finances

I'm getting separated at the hardest time of year!  He will go and I will have $2000 of extra bills right up front!  I am asking to keep only $750 of our tax refund so that he will get off of his duff and find a place to live.  So.....I have to come up with nearly $1200 extra.  But, I have work planned from a temp agency.  It means working two jobs for awhile.  I can do it temporarily.  And, I can see about bundling our house insurance with our car...thus reducing both.  I've already knocked $400 a year off of car insurance....and that is with he and I still on two cars.  It is doable.  It doesn't really bother me that much.  What bothers me is HIM......how many more emails, questions, problem solving activities am I going to have to do?  It's really hard.
He doesn't get that God has always provided.  That He is the One who meets every need.  It's not working ourselves to death.  It's a leap of faith.  I have to get a ledger and get started....so I can see every little miracle.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.