Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Peace

Last night, reality was so....real.  I went to bed when he wasn't yet home from basketball.  But, my mind was going.  How will it be for me to be in my own room?  How will my kids handle all of this?  Do I have what it takes?  Will it all be ok.  Sometimes, when I'm Wonder Woman...it's because of all of my.....wondering. ;)
But I wasn't worrying.  It was different.  It was taking a walk through realities before they actually occur.  What will I do when I'm scared at night?  How will I feel about leaving my doors unlocked?  Weill I freak out about all of the work our 2/3 of an acre property requires?  How will I run the ever losing it's prime well pump?  Does he really think that he should be here EVERY Saturday?  Really?  Do I have to start meeting together at some point?  Will I remember to take my parenting class in time?  How will I learn to fly again?
I am a little bird.  Being pushed out of the nest.  Again.  And...it's frightening.  But it's exciting as well.  And beautiful.  So, I will glory in it.
blessings.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.