Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pretending

He's back!  And acting as if nothing is wrong.  Having conversation.  Telling me of his plans.  Trying to get me to do the same.  By asking which car I'll be needing.  How far I'm going.  Etc.  And I'm traumatized again.  While he cooks and eats and has coffee and reads the paper.  And hunkers at the counter in the kitchen.
I actually hoped that he went and looked at a house or apartment this morning.  But...wherever he went, he's not saying and I don't really care.  I only cared about the part where he was only gone for an hour.  Sigh.
Probably off with the guys praying for me.  Again.
He came home when I was reading and crying.  He didn't notice.  Glad of that.
Ok....deep breath.  Wait, I can't get a breath.  Ok, then settle for little bits of oxygen here and there until I get through this part of the climb.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.