Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moving

Been looking at houses.  Apartments.  Duplexes.  There are things available.  Less than a thousand a month.  I think...maybe I should move?  I know, it seems bad because I'd leave the house that I own.  But it feels like so much trouble to get him to........gggggggoooooooo!!!!  I can only control what I do.  Choices that I make.  So, that is what I was thinking today.  I could make a three bedroom work fine.  With the kids.  I'd give my boys the master.  Just thinking...perhaps dreaming.
I could sell the house.  But I kinda wanna save that money pay day for when my kids are grown.  So that I can buy my cool little house.  Beach bum. ;)  And do furniture.  And write.  And.......do what has been on my heart and mind.  It is time to do that.  It is time to think ahead.  And...if I live in another state, I can be near some of my college students.  That would be fun.  Not TOO close.
Ok, I've taken a breath in my busy day.  Wondering what all of you are thinking........giving you permission to speak into my life.  Well, if you have kind things to say.  No meanie heads allowed.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.