Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Days

My days have been long.  My feet sore.  The kids at school have been needy.  I have had to be at the top of my "game" in a time when I often just want to find a bed, a comforter, a pillow and some quiet time.  It has been good for me.
There are so many amazing teachers in the world.  People who give so much.  Who lose sleep.  Who spend hours that they don't get a dollar for.  Who keep believing when everyone else is giving up.  I love seeing them so often.  They are inspiring.
And I have several new projects in the works.  Learning how to use the internet to raise awareness of a product.  How to turn "hits" into buying.  Not easy, but I have to say that the challenge fascinates me.  The dollars will be good.  But the whole process is good in and of itself.  It makes me keep learning.  Keep figuring out that maybe I'm smarter than I think I am.  And I really struggle with that lately.
My days have a constant underlying pain.  But I am finding myself learning to live above that .  In a world where I am becoming the person I need to be regardless of what is going on around me.
This is a place I never thought I'd be.  Never wanted to be.  And yet....honestly....it's where I NEED to be right now.  So, here I be.  Now, I have to plan for what comes next.  Because life is never stagnant.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.