Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's In The Mail

My husband keeps saying that he'll email.  But he hasn't.  Just like people say "the check's in the mail," but it isn't.    He was home before 8:30 last night...so, so much for he'd do it if "it wasn't too late when he got off work."  It hurts my heart to keep seeing over and over again how he simply won't do anything toward what I say I need.  I get that he doesn't WANT to.  But, I've done a lot of things for him over the years that I haven't really wanted to either.  Sometimes, when you hear someone, love someone, see someone, you realize that the only way to show them is with what they need.
He doesn't get that.  After over 20 years.  He doesn't get that he is pushing me further and further away.  Amazingly further.  More distant.  With less desire on ever revisiting how things might end up.
Stillllll no email.
That's because he wants to talk.  Tomorrow.  Not sure what I'll do about that.  I'll figure it out.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.