Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day two.

Really, this is day one of a WHOLE day...but already taken, so day two. ;)
Slept in a bed.  And mostly slept....a little antsy, but I would wake up and remember and go back to sleep.  So much to do and yet, I feel peaceful.  That I will get it done in time.  That I have what I need for the moment.  A comfy place to sleep and rest myself.
Took the ids out to breakfast and shopping at the dollar tree.  We laughed pretty hard.  One son is a little bit surly.  That's how he handles emotions.  I'll just have to love on them.
I took a little nap.  My one son walked in the room...footsteps still apparently really startle me.  Couldn't really go back to sleep as I was nearly out of time before my birthday lunch...but, I realized that this time I would have been able to sleep again.  Though it's still hard.  I know that with time my body will relax without me reminding it to relax.  But, I also know that it will take time.  And that's fine.  Taking time makes it for real and not just a temporary thing.  Not faking it....really learning to breath again.  To truly relax
My eldest son kinda tried to guilt me today. Regarding coming over for Easter.  I said that I'm just not up to it.  I'm not up to taking care of everyone.  Love them...just need time to let my mind focus on other things and regroup.
There are very few people in the world that I can simply just be.  Most require something.  Need me to talk or make things ok.  Then there are those friends.  I can just........be.  Of course, sometimes we are cutting up or interacting or whatever.  But there is that time just for being.  Not many people in the world can do that.
It's a beautiful Easter Day.  I made eggs.  Guess we should dye them
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.