Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Some Good Tips...Some...oh, Maybe.....But Worth Reading

http://wendykeller.com/emotional-mastery/six-steps-to-coping-with-the-end-of-a-relationship/
I read a lot of these kinds of things lately.  I figure if life is going to go through a sucky part, I might as well figure out how to get the most out of it as possible.  I agree with some, disagree with others...but the thing with all of it is that it keeps me thinking.
And what I always agree with is that it is a process.  It hurts.  And it takes time.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.