Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Told the Kids

Wow.  Drained again.  Seriously.  It wasn't horrible...just emotional.  My daughter already knew.  She had heard her dad on the phone looking for apartments to rent.  And my sons weren't surprised.  Though one just cried.  That was hard.
But it's a step that is done.  That is on the way to this horror part being over.  Wish that I could just sleep now.  For about 16 hours.  That would be great.
Alas.  it's till daytime.  And the kids are here.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.