Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Checked Out

Something about that weekend face to face with my husband affected me more than I thought. .I am having trouble shaking it.  Combined with whatever this virus is, I'm out of action.  Today is pretty much a total loss.  Well, as far as "being productive."  I'm not sure what to do to be better.  To work again.
It's just me and my dogs.  And my tv shows today...not every day, I had been doing better...but today, I just feel blah.  Sick and something else....you know.....that unmotivated feeling like your mind is trying to deal with too much at one time.  Like it's turned off.  Sometimes I just want to blurt everything out.  But how do you do that?  How can there be a place where I can be me?  Where I can be free?  But where it won't hurt anyone else?  Struggling.  Really struggling.  Keeping me from functioning today.  Not good.  I'll keep praying.  I'll keep trying.  But today, I'll just try to give myself permission to be just where I am.  A little checked out.  But, still, growing and learning and becoming happy. 
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.