Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You First

I'm growing up.  I'm tired of going first. "Me first, " is no longer what I want to yell...more like...."you first."  I don't want to initiate.  I don't want to be the seeker.  I am tired of being that.  If I am keeping in touch, I don't want to always be the one to call or write or email or text.  Don't want to have to be the inviter.  I am weary of being first.  This marriage thing......today I realized another thing.....I did it all for too long....kids and marriage.  Now, he might want something, but he doesn't want to give anything.  You know....I wonder if anyone in the world even knows that it has been a rough couple of weeks. Probably not.  That's really ok...it's just......I'm sad tonight.  It'll pass.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.