Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Opening Up

I have a quirk.  Funny little thing.  Exhibits itself in how I arrange my furniture.  Like things close and cozy.  Hard for me to "open up the room."  That can be a good thing....unless you have big rooms that demand to be "opened up" in order to be used in the way that they were intended. 
So, today I have taken a big step.  Trying to use the WHOLE room.  It's like.....opening myself.  It's really hard.  It feels vulnerable.  And, all I'm doing is moving furniture!  But, it is symbolic, I know.  Something I have learned about how I have come to cope and how I intend to deal with it in the future.  Open things up.  Utilize what's there.  Use the potential.  All exhibited in furniture moving.  Go figure.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.