Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two or More

Where two or more are gathered, there I am in their midst.  Guilt can only be established based on the testimony of at least two.  A strand of three cords is not quickly broken.  When two lie down together, they keep warm.  That is the problem of my day.  I am alone in this dilemma.  Because I don't want to broadcast that I want to write a book because someone would tell my husband.  The kids heard my speaking about a publisher and wanted to know if I was writing a book!  AAAaaaarrrrggghhhh.  But, on the other hand, I need to not be alone.  I can't do this all alone.  I will hear the wrong voice.  I will hear the voice of failure.  And, blessedly and wonderfully, I don't want to, so I want to take steps to protect myself from that.  I need prayers.  For protection and guidance.  And I need a couple of people to believe in me.  Not because I ask them to...but just because they do.  That is my prayer.  My hope.  My deepest desire.  To be able to move forward.  Not necessarily on the contest...but, at least on the writing of the book.  The contest has been a catalyst.  Now, what I do depends on being willing to go through the wilderness.......because, I trust that there is a promised land.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.