Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things

Rainy days.  Crackling fires.  Hot tea.  Daughter laughing.  Cross country meet.  Breakfast out.  A real friend. Down comforters.  Rustling leaves.  The patter on the roof.  Snuggly dog.  Lazy afternoons. Warm food.  Blanket of snow.  Silver vases.  Blanket on the sandy beach.  Beach umbrellas.  The whoosh of the waves.  Popcorn.  Popcorn balls.  Oil paintings of my favorite places.  Thinking.  Enjoying.  Seeing the good.  Choosing the positive.  Hoping.  Seashells.  Friend art. Flower gardens.  Birds on my flowers.  Butterflies.  Bees. Lace.  Pretty places.  Trickling streams.  Warm lakes.  Time away.  Time at work.  Trusting.  Planning.  Dreaming.  Napping on the beach.  Cleaning satisfaction.  Smiling.  Being invited.  My kids.  Especially when they are just being with me.  Just because.  Love that. 
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.