Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Harsh And Blessed Reality

I am facing a summer where I will be unemployed for 6-8 weeks.  I am also trying to figure out how to make the 2800 extra that I am gong to need to pay house taxes and insurance.  And yet.  Peace?  Doesn't make sense, right?  But there it is.  Peace.  In the midst.
So, I love seeing how God will show my kids how faithful He is.  How He will get the glory.  That His renown will grow in their hearts.
And.....I better get going on some furniture.  Gonna have to sell it to make some money.  I'm happy to work.  Happy to stay at home.  I know that what He gives will be what I need.
blessings.
funny.....being separated brings me hope.  craziness.  but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.