Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Always Hope

God has put something in my very nature.  Part of how I am wired.  Hope.  Encourage.  Believe.  Nothing is ever really over.....there's always room for hope. 
I am appreicative for this gift.  It pulls me from the pit over and over.  And He doesn't simply dust me off and push me on down the road.  He allows me time to stop.  Time to grow.  Time for Him to clean me up.  He shows me His great love by always having time for me.
My heart has been aching as I face each little thing in my life lately.  And yet there is a hope that does not disappoint.  I don't know any outcomes.  I don't know what comes tomorrow.  But I know Who will be there.
I wish I had it all worked out.  I don't.  I simply believe.  Believe that He covers me.  Keeps me.  Has a plan.  Even in the hard times.
I am so very tired this week.  Need to eat well.  Take my vitamins.  Need to take the time to breathe. 
I have had the moments away that I need.  Though, last nights blogging was pretty raw.  I want people to know that it's ok to actually feel how they do.  It doesn't change the feelings to deny them.  Instead, I have to walk through them.  Maybe you do too. 
There's hope.  But the struggle is wearing.  Looking for the time when I can relax.  Maybe soon.  For as long as it takes, there will be strength given for the time.  Of that I am certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.