Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Overthrown

When an old regime is overthrown, a new one must come to order.  That time is full of pain and often suffering.  So it is in my life.  It is the time when it's easy to long for the familiar regime....even if it was bad.  But, following through is important.  So, I will. Moving ever toward a gracious and kind heart.  One that can sing and praise and love without constant fear of being judged or found out for.....seriously....I can't believe this....things that I feel are GOOD. 
So, I get up today and get ready.  I think of what is for lunch.  I cringe and get cold, but I refuse to give up.  It is my life to live and I am responsible for doing so.  This is the time. 
I want to put up my plant baskets under my windows.  Make my porch pretty.  Work in the garden.  Other stuff to do too.  I know WHAT, I just can't seem to get past HOW. 
But learning I am.  Though it's hard.  So I will.  I will persevere in a new way.
A new regime.  A new start.  Moving on.  Slowly.  But moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.