Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Warmth

I keep wondering what being so cold has to do with my stress.  Kind of a weird thing.  But some days, I can barely warm up.  I wear layers.  Doesn't seem to do with the temperature as much as my emotional state.  Getting ready to run out the door. 
On my way again to 10 hours away from home.  Some days I desperately wish for my own business again.  Not to run it, but because it was a place that I could go and be quiet.  I feel lost without any privacy.  No place to just work or be unafraid. 
And, I'm kind of tired of being afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.