Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, March 7, 2011

God Loves Everybody

You know, God DOES love everybody.  Murderers.  Thieves.  Adulterers.  Liars.  He sent His Son for all of us...all of them, too.  But, some people are simply a**es.  They take and don't give.  They make the world difficult to live in.  And while we are supposed to love and do all that we can to not be unkind, sometimes it seems that the best thing that we can do is to walk in a different direction.  Because some people don't want a relationship, they want a fight.  They don't want things to get better, they want drama.  And, while that may be fine for them, they don't have the right to pull other people into it.  So.....yes, I believe that God loves everybody.  Nobody more than somebody else.  But I also believe that He gives us the good sense to play with the kids that aren't robbing liquor stores or shoplifting at the mall......or doing other things that are equally or even more harmful.
So, before I continue to beat myself up in this life about why I can't seem to get along with everyone, I'm going to stop and thank God for giving the wisdom He promised.  And to thank him for allowing me to love from a distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.