Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hopes

I hope.  Therefore I keep going.  I hope that one day peace will come.  That my heart will be at rest.  That being me will be enough.  I hope the best of my years will be what I remember and cherish and that I will be able to let go of the painful things.  I hope to be friends.  Real friends.  And that that will satisfy.  But, I don't think he can like me.....too bad.  But maybe he can if I'm not the person he has to live with.  I don't know for sure.  I'd like to find out.  Because I wonder.
My heart soars when the hope rises out of the shambles of pain and wishes went wrong.  God is so faithful.  Every moment.  Every situation.  Though I don't understand.  Nor see. 
I might not have what I need to have life be right, but I have hope that I will, and for the moment, that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.