Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Getting it Out

Everyone learns different lessons from different things.  Getting that kitten out was what it took to save my cat.  And the infection.  And, that is what it takes for me.  Getting out my feelings.  Learning to say things for what they are.  It's not easy.  Easier to just go with the flow.  I've been thinking that maybe that is a good thing?  I don't know.  But life can be too much for too many people.  Being dependable and not a mess is quite good.  I don't know how to always do it, but I do know that while I might "get it out" here, I don't want to be that person everywhere.  I want to be a blessing.  Right now I feel like a taker.  And that is ok for a season.  But I want to be a person who can see others as well.
Getting it out helps me to live the rest of life more freely.  And the hope that it might help others at some point brings me a special joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.