Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coming Clean

I have a friend.  A dear, sweet, kind friend.  Who loves well.  Who does good.  I told her today that I have said that I want a separation.  She is so sad.  So hurt.  So....wanting me to keep trying, to not give up to give more to be sure to remember my commitment to God.  To make it work.  I get what she was saying.  I cried pretty hard.  She had no idea why, I'm sure.  But it's because those things are the things that I have told myself for years and now I have to tell myself something else.
But I need to let her mourn.  I need to let her remain his friend too.  I need to let go.  And keep walking.

And find a place to take a nap today.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.