Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, January 16, 2012

I Have A Dream

Appropriate thought for the day, I'm thinking. ;)  I really do have a dream.  I dream of a day when my mind and body relax.  Where I'm not constantly stressed feeling.  Where I have a sense of peace.  I dream of a day when I can walk into my home and not want to walk right back out again.  I dream of a time when my phone will ring and my head won't start to pound thinking that it's him.  I dream of a day when my stomach won't be in knots.  And nights that I will sleep through the night.  I have a dream of making a difference in the world by taking the chance and moving forward to actually help my dreams come true.  Of allowing this pain in my life to be helpful to others.  To change me.  To help me remember who I want to be....and who I DON'T want to be.
I want to grow.  And love.  And care.  I have a dream of living and working in a way that honors who I was made to be.  Mostly, I just dream of a time where I'm not constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop.  It's like I am conditioned to know that it's coming.  The scary part is how he can be so freaky nice seeming.  Oh, and I also dream of a day when this tic in my eye stops.  It has begun recently.  Where my energy returns.  Where I can be at rest in my own home.
And that day is coming.  It's going to take time.  But, it's coming.  Soon and very soon.....
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.