Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday was a storing up courage day.  After my morning out at the girl's study, I retreated to a friend's house.  I was a lump.  Moved from the couch.  To the computer.  To a chair.  To the computer.  To the couch.  To another couch. I began to sob when I was in the chair.  Just needing to release the stored up pain.  Needing to hope without being squashed.  So, I began to cry...but, life, in the form of young people, intruded....so, instead I just rested.  Breathed.  Stored up courage.  Searched for my voice.
I am beginning to wish that I had gone to the safe shelter this week.  I didn't feel comfortable.  Makes me feel awkward to tell his story too.
If you think of me today, please pray.  I need an extra dose of courage and I need words today.  And know that you are in my heart.  Though I don't know your name, I know that if you are here, you are probably hurting.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.