Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sleep

I crashed.  Absolutely.  At about eight o'clock last night, I just couldn't do it anymore.  Was reading a book.  Or trying to.  Had made dinner.  Cleaned the kitchen.  Laid down to wait....and bang.  I was out.  Guess I was truly finally totally exhausted.  But at 9:30 my husband woke me up "in my space"....he hadn't been home when I fell asleep.  However, I slept on.  He turned off the light and went away.  I wasn't exactly friendly.  Not mean, just kind of "go away" and don't bother me.
Sleep is necessary.  Real sleep.  Restful sleep.  The kind that rejuvenates.  It has been a long time since I had my last good night's sleep.
I plan on having more.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.