Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oh, THERE I Am

Lately I've been having glimpses of me every now and then.  The me that is truly me.  Not cowering.  Not worrying over every little blip.  But those times aren't very common.  However, as those times come, I wake up a little bit more each time.  I remember that I'm not who he has said...I'm not hard hearted nor unforgiving.  I don't give up easily.  I'm no quitter.  But I forget.  Too often, I forget.  Too often I struggle to keep the peace.  To hope that all of this will just go away.  To survive instead of thrive.  And.......frankly.....it's stupid.  And I'm not stupid.  I want to see this girl on a regular basis.  I want to live life instead of trying to get by.  I want to focus on the good.  Hard to be so constantly overwhelmed.
Getting stronger.....a little at a time....day by day.....and I smile when I think, "oh, THERE she is."
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.