Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Decisions

So much running through my mind.  Not a bad thing.  Simply a fact. Looking with new eyes.  Thinking new thoughts.  What do I really want?  What do I want to accomplish in who I am becoming?  How do I make myself feel safe.....not only BE safe, but FEEL safe.  While he says that feelings are nothing, I disagree.  I need to feel safe.  To be held.  To know that I can rest.  Let down.  Not be hyper vigilant.
How does that look?  I could let him take the living room.  Not sure if I could.  Afraid he would still feel ownership of the bedroom and intrude.  But, maybe not.  Hard to know.  Have to make a plan.
Clean out.  Pack up.  Sell the house.  But that might be too much on my kids.  They have lived here a long time.  It's a place to come home to.  Yet....he likes the house more than I do.  Has his chickens.  His projects.  Letting him buy it makes sense.  Not sure if he can qualify.  Hmmm.
I can finally say the words that these are things that I need.  But it's hard not to put disclaimers.
But there being decisions is a good thing.  It means change.  And I NEED change.
You ever wish that you could just talk randomly and not make sense for about 10 hours?  I hardly ever wish that...but that is where I am now.  My poor friends.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.