Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ignored

Ignored is good in some ways.  . I had 26 hours of peace.  Of healing, calming, breathing time.  Then I came home.  Can tell he's....irritated?  I didn't tell him that I was staying away.  He is pretty much ignoring me.  I hope that holds up for the rest of the night.  But, I have my purse and keys.  Phone right here.  Back to same old, same old.  But...the difference is...I have plans.  I have hope.  Facing the giant is scarier than running away, but it's more healing to get through it.  Can only spend some time hunkered down.  Can't hide from life forever.
I had a blessed day.  A gift.  Time that can tide me over.  Like and infusion of oxygen.  I am thankful.
And I am antsy.  Nervous.  Troubled.  But I am strong.  I will figure it out.  I am cared for.  I am important.  Even when I'm needy.
grace to you.
p.s.  never mind.  one could only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.