Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Stalking

Well, when you take away someone's power, they look for another way to have power.  He's stalking my facebook.  I have a post about going to the Dominican Republic for 9 months...it's a thing that women are posting to raise awareness of breast cancer.  It's a silly game.  He called all snitty...."you didn't tell me that you are going to the Dominican Republic".  Seriously?  It's crazy.
But, I do know that he is feeling powerless suddenly.  I'm sure that he is exhibiting a natural response.  And, I'm sure that he'll get through it.
I've spent the afternoon going through the layers of paperwork for separation.  Yikes.  It's a lot.
Good news...about 1100 expected in child support.  Another 300 in maintenance.  Or more.  However, it's not the money so much as it is him understanding how much he "should" give.
I'm happy and yet...I'm almost afraid to hope.  Feels like it's probably just another coming up for air before being held under again.  But.....with time....I'll relax and live in this new way.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.