Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Price

You know, everything costs.  I took my vacation along back in the summer, but he didn't take any time off. This means that he had vacation time left. So, I got my sanity break back then only to have it taken back in the now.  He reminds me that he has the time because he didn't get to go on vacation.  Found out that he's taking off again tomorrow.  I'm about to lose it.  Literally.  I need sleep.  A safe place.  I'm so very worn out.  Was the price worth it?  Hmmm...smile....yep.  I liked and enjoyed my beach trip.  Wish I could have both.  Peace now and time then, but since it's not a choice, I guess I have to pay the price.
That's how I always am treated...that there is a price to pay for everything.  He never gives to me with me in mind....it's always a negotiation.
I do think that it's time to end this pain.  However, there are a few things that need to be taken care of first.  Not going to hurt anyone else....or at least as little as I can.  My marriage break up should not hurt others.  So, that's where I am...trying to control the fallout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.