Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blessing

A blessing for you, the man I married.
May you grow in wisdom, kindness and compassion.  May you see the world through eyes full of hope.  May you walk in integrity and honor.  May you find happiness and joy surrounding your path.  I do not wish you despair.  Your happiness.  Your growing.  Your living.  They have always been at the forefront of my thoughts.  Though the time has come that I MUST go on and live a life as well.....it is not because I want to hurt you.  You will hurt.  You will grow.  You will change.  You will be able to go on.  I can't continue to do what it takes to make that happen.  You need to find it in yourself and in your relationship with God.  May you always seek to do good.  To see from another's point of view.
But, even if this became true today....I would need the space to heal.  So, in this, may you learn what it is to sacrifice for another.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.