Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

An hour at a time

My days go by quickly.  That's the nature of a school schedule.  But, I have to say that being in pain causes some drag in the time.  I have school, two meetings and absolutely no down time today.  I'm already completely weary because of having to cope with pain while doing my work.  I'm managing though.  And....I just have to hold on until Turkey Day break. ;)  I got this.  Because I've got a big God.
Yes, sometimes I feel alone.  Sometimes I feel overwhelmed.  But, I simply try to take a little chunk of time at at time.  Not a whole day....just a little bit of time.  An hour.  A few minutes.  One activity and then the next.  And eventually.....eventually, I will have gotten through another day and be "allowed" to lay back down.  I can't even describe how badly I want to do so right now.  Brings tears.  But, instead, I will finish what I have set out to do.  I will be brave.  I will enjoy.  I will be present.
And I will leave my worry and whining here and go back and embrace the beauty of my day.  An hour at a time.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.