Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Done some stuff

Well, I've done a few things.  And I've taken a bath.  And cooked.  And.....watched shows.  I've taken a nap.  I've hung out with my dog.  I am having a relaxing day with nobody to answer to.  I am content for it to be that way.
I am working on getting my sons to TX for the holiday.  My one son is working with his boss today.  I need to know right away......and it's hard to wait because the low priced tickets are getting less available quickly.  You know, if their dad would have communicated better, this could have been done.
I know that he is taking advantage by taking 10 days at Christmas.  And I know that I will swallow it.  I won't let our kids have an ounce of guilt or pain.  My gift to them is a peaceful, fun Christmas.  With my full support.  Tears will be there....but not in front of them.  Their needs are more important.  And being pulled is not a good thing.
A little bit until they will be home.  I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.