Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yes, it happened

I was driving in my car.  Not feeling that great, but praying and just talking with God about life and His plans.  Then, I moved along to crafting a letter in my wee brain to my ex about what abuse can look like....what it did look like in our lives.  Imagine my surprise as I pulled up in the lane next to him.  Yep.  It happened.  I hate that.  But I noticed quickly enough that I stayed in his "blind" spot.  I wasn't up to waving and making cheery right then.  And there it is.  The start of this fine morning.  Awkward.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.