Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Covered

I don't know why I'm always amazed at how God goes before me.  How He provides exactly what I need.  I mean, money is nice...and truly, that type of provision warms me to the core.  But He reaches so much deeper.  I have looked and listened and read, but I just couldn't put my finger on why the view of divorce in modern christianity seemed...warped.  It was hurtful.  It didn't resonate with the God I met in the Bible.
And today, I went back again to my searching.  Not, this time, to give myself permission, but for genuine understanding of God.  Of knowing Him better.
And there it was.  http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2007/october/20.26.html?start=4
Published several years ago.  To speak to my heart today.
By God's will.  By His act of kindness.  Because He loves me.  Because He loves.
I am covered in every way.  By His grace.  By His mercy.  And He will provide.  Even if people can't get it.  Even if I can't explain myself.
Helps me breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.