Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beautiful women. God's women.

My aunt wrote this caption below a picture of my cousin and her friends.  And I wondered, "what will it take to make her change her mind?"  Cynical, I know.  Yet, somehow, when I was the pleasing niece, when all looked well, I was considered God's woman.  And now I'm not.  How sad is that?
I have nearly unfriended her a dozen times.  Because it's hurtful to be treated so unkindly.  But, that would just be taken as a sign of my sinfulness.  So....I hang in.  I guess that I always hope that people will get it eventually.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.