Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Little at a time

I'm so glad to have my own room.  To be free from a man who hurt me so much.  Free physically.  Which is helping me much.  But having to still get free emotionally.  People do things that people do and my whole self responds with all that is in me that never got expressed when he hurt me in those ways.  The disregard for what I felt, needed or cared about.  And now...I've  learned the lesson way too well.  I can't unlearn.  I can only move forward.
I made it through another night.  Another time of knowing that I'm not very good at this friend thing.  Though I want to be.  And...I like me.  Even if others don't get it.  Don't understand the depth of all that is happening.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.