Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Prayed Over

Been a long time since I've been prayed over...had someone sit and pray for me.  Be thankful for me.  Tell God what I need. ;)  Like He doesn't know....but standing for me before Him.  It was a beautiful thing.  It happened today.  And the event itself brought me to a point of courage.  Of being able to share better with others.  A little bit at least.  I am getting there.
I have to tell my friends.  Tell them what is in my heart.  What is real.  What hurts.  Even if we then have to work it out.
So much to do but it has been a good day even if I got next to nothing done.
I like my life.  Though it is complex.  I like the hope there is.  I am blessed.  I am carried.  I am held dear.
I am more at peace now.  I am finding a sense of equilibirium.  Slowly.
blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.