Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, November 9, 2012

It's harder than I think

That space giving is really harder than I think.  Really harder.  It is a part of who I am to reach out.  To want to connect with those that I am truly close to.  But I am learning how to do it.  I have figured out that if people are pulling away, it is silly for me to pursue, to go after.  I need to be here.  To love.  To allow my heart to care as much as my heart does care without telling myself that it doesn't matter.  And still.....give that space.  To be away.  From me.  From my thoughts.  From my intrusion.  Sometimes it's important to learn to be invited in.  And that if I am not then it's for a reason.
Deep breath.  Love.  Pray.  Honor.  Give space.  Willingly.  Kindly.  Without an ounce of guilt.  That's the woman I am choosing to be.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.