Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Life in a Small Town...or a Church

Everyone knows everyone or someone who does.  Everyone knows the story or at least thinks that they do.  And, then there's the social media.  Every day, people are connecting to him....and because they are connected to me...well, like I said: life in a small town.
It's not that people really know anything.  Nothing at all.  Really.  Nothing.  At all.  But they perceive that they do.  And they need something to talk about.  One woman that keep trying to reach out to me lately....who, btw, has a definite agenda.....is also connecting with him.  To my knowledge, they were never friends before.  He knew her husband.  They were distant family friends if at all even able to be considered that.  But, she now has the desire to do good.  To make things right for me.
It just rather kills me.
All in the midst of health stuff.  I guess that Thanksgiving break will help.  Time off.  And yummy food.  Can't wait for that!
Hope I get things together in my heart.  Someone told me that I've got someone that I've got to kick to the curb.  Made me laugh.  I'm loyal.  Yet....am I willing to be disloyal to me?  For how long?  All so complex.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.