Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ladies Night

I get to go be with friends tonight.  I am a bit of a wallflower generally.  Listen.  Share about them.  Occasionally about me.  But I like to go.  Though sometimes it is wearing for me.  So much emotion.  I have trouble keeping up with it all these days.
I took off tomorrow and am happy that it will mean that I won't be worried about my work day.
I have good friends.  Maybe things are different, but I am still very blessed.  I count them each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.