Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dear Ones

I have been praying for you.  I remember well what it was like, looking for a place, a person...anything, anyone, who could understand and explain to me my confusion and pain.  I searched books and online.  I listened in as people spoke...trying to see if anyone was experiencing the strangeness that I was.  The conflicting parts of life.  The crazy feeling.  The always wondering what was wrong.
I am out now and learning to deal with all of that huge bundle of stuff.
But I haven't forgotten that there are others.  That you are there.
And I want you to know that I'm praying.  For peace.  For comfort.  For strength.  For you to know joy again.  I am sorry.  I know how it hurts.  I know how you might be sitting alone looking for answers.  Looking for permission to walk away.  What I learned was that I was the only one who could give myself permission to either stay OR leave.  Me alone.
I get it.  I don't know exactly what you have faced.  But I know that if you are looking for this kind of page, you are really hurting.  I get that.  You are not living through it alone.  Though you may be all alone where you are.  I'm here.  Thousands of others.
You are going to make it.
And no...you are not crazy.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.