Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Take a Breath

Here I am taking a breath.  Trying at least.  I breathe on so many fronts better than before.  And I keep trying to understand how he hurt me so deeply.  I saw a quote that said "instead of wondering why i'm away, maybe you should be wondering what you could have done to make me stay."  I feel like it was on me to keep staying even if he was not someone who held me up or showed care for me.  That I was supposed to be thankful that he didn't leave me.  It always was that way.  I can't say that it was ever healthy nor peaceful.  Ever.
I came to believe in a very deep part that I wasn't worth it.  And though I keep trying to convince myself...though I know truth...though I know what God says....I just can't believe in it.  Not the kind of belief that commits to it.  Acts on it.
I am among the walking wounded.  Need an emotional hospital bed.  Tired of walking.  Tired of not saying the right things and trying to get my emotions back under control.  How foolish I feel.
And I don't want to.
I wish that I was one of those people everyone is so easily drawn to.  Who say and do the right thing.  I have friends like that.  I really don't get how it is that they get it and I am so clueless.  But, it is what it is.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.